Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Living Water

Today is the day that I prayed for you.
Yesterday is past, tomorrow still has time to start.
I stood watching you in the glass reflection, you paused with me and smiled for a instant.
Today is the day I prayed for you.
Do you feel your heart healing, & your mind relaxing?
It's going to be in a minute that will pass, or perhaps an hour that comes and goes, please remember.
I love you to pieces and I am so pleased to know that you have walked this journey with me. You opened my eyes to the loving hands and hearts that surround my life, believe with me that this will only be one prayer, the rest has bathed you in waiting.
Notice this passage:

"On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, 'If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.'" -John 7:37-38

Feel it now? Streams of living water for you~(for me).

1 comment:

kimberley said...

oh!! i remember meeting you too!! and i'm so glad i did - just wish that we could have had more chance meetings:) hopefully there will be another in the future - until then, i'll love getting to know you through your words.

love this post of yours today. a beautiful prayer to pray over one another.